Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

17 November 2010

SKE48 [1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!] updates

     Hihi I'm back. Been having post AKB depression since after they left on Friday. That's the reason for the lack of updates. Really sorry about that, Will write about the experience in a later post. Now on to more pressing matters: SKE48's 4th Single [1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!], which releases tomorrow.

Photobucket
     Some minor changes about SKE48's newest Single, the name has been changed from [1,2,3,4, Yoroshiku!] to [1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!]. Unfortunately the name change was a tad late and some websites still use the old name though so make sure that if your searching for it use both the new and old names. That's all for the changes.

     The next updates are the PVs. Now the full PVs have already been released some time ago. However, MELOS no Michi will be following a new set of rules now to comply with AKB48 (and SKE48 too for that matter) management. I will tell you more on that later. But for now I'll just tell you that they have direct links to my blog. I am allowed to link the previews however, so that is what I'll do.

     First up, the A-Side of this Single, 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku. Well what can I say? Theres a load of extras. And I mean A LOAD OF THEM. Did they break Watarirouka Hashiritai's record of 300 extras in AkKanbe Bashi? I think they did, because I can roughly count like 600+ extras here. There's salsa dancers, cowgirls, men in suits and even a Santa Claus (or two). However it is a tad too messy for my taste. The song itself is your normal catchy idol pop, even more so compared to all their earlier Singles. It's catchy and keeps playing in your head after a while, but I think I still prefer Aozora Kataomoi to this.

     Second is the common B-side song in all 3 types, TWO ROSES sung by SKE48's W Matsui. They are Team Kinect and will be promoting XBox's Kinect system. TWO ROSES is also being used as the CM song for Kinect CMs. The PV for TWO ROSES is....... what's the best way to say this. I would say a fashion show. The first time I watched it, I was too shocked to say anything. Like "what the hell is this I am watching". Then I watched it again and "OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING". Some people have mentioned that TWO ROSES reminds them of WINK, and I have to say OMG THAT'S SO TRUE! And I'm a big fan of WINK.

     Then there's the White Team with Cosmos no Kioku in Type A, and the Red Team with Seishun wa Hazukashii in Type B. I don't have much to say about Cosmos no Kioku, it's a nice idoly song with a nice sounding chorus and a fine PV but it's just......meh. I don't see anything special about it. Seishun wa Hazukashii however is my favorite song and PV of this Single. Yes it is also a nice idoly song with a nice sound chorus and a fine PV too. But I like the tune for this more. I also love the talking in between the lines (even though I didn't really like it in 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku). Sometimes I don't even understand it myself.

more after the jump

1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!
Release Date: 17 November 2010
Price: 

   Type A: 1600yen
   Type B: 1600yen
   Theater: 1000yen 
1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (Type A)
[CD]
01. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!
02. TWO ROSES
03. Cosmos no Kioku
04. 1,2,3,4 Yoroshiku! (off vocal)
05. TWO ROSES (off vocal)
06. Cosmos no Kioku (off vocal)
[DVD]
01. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! PV
02. TWO ROSES PV
03. Cosmos no Kioku PV
1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (Type B)
[CD]
01. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!
02. TWO ROSES
03. Seishun wa Hazukashii
04. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (off vocal)
05. TWO ROSES (off vocal)
06. Seishun wa Hazukashii (off vocal)
[DVD]
01. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! PV
02. TWO ROSES PV
03. Seishun wa Hazukashii PV
1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (Theater)
[CD]
01. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku!
02. TWO ROSES
03. Soba ni Isasete
04. 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (off vocal)
05. TWO ROSES (off vocal)
06. Soba ni Isasete (off vocal)
First press comes with handshake ticket and 1 random Senbatsu member photo.

Senbatsu - 1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku (1!2!3!4! ヨロシク!)
S : Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Kinoshita Yukiko, Hiramatsu Kanako, Kuwabara Mizuki, Nakanishi Yuka, Oya Masana, Suda Akari, Kizaki Yuria
KII : Takayanagi Akane, Ishida Anna, Mukaida Manatsu, Furukawa Airi
RS : Yamada Erika, Kimoto Kanon
TWO ROSES
S: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena
White Team - Cosmos no Kioku (コスモスの記憶)
S : Oya Masana, Ono Haruka, Kuwabara Mizuki, Hirata Rikako, Hiramatsu Kanako, Matsui Jurina
KII : Ishida Anna, Ogiso Shiori, Takayanagi Akane, Matsumoto Rina, Saito Makiko, Akaeda Ririna, Uchiyama Mikoto, Kato Tomoko, Yamada Reika
RS : Yamada Erika, Abiru Riho, Isohara Kyoka, Goto Risako, Matsumura Kaori + 7 more 4th gen
Red Team - Seishun wa Hazukashii (青春は恥ずかしい)
S : Kato Rumi, Kinoshita Yukiko, Kizaki Yuria, Suda Akari, Deguchi Aki, Yagami Kumi, Matsui Rena
KII : Iguchi Shiori, Kito Momona, Furukawa Airi, Mukaida Manatsu, Sato Mieko, Sato Seira, Wakabayashi Tomoka
RS : Imade Mai, Hata Sawako, Ueno Kasumi, Kimoto Kanon, Mano Haruka, Yakata Miki + 8 more 4th gen
Soba ni Isasete (そばにいさせて)
All

Order links
HMV/ CDJapan / Amazon 

Covers
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Type A, Type B, Theater

1!2!3!4! Yoroshiku! (PV preview)

Two Roses (PV preview)

Cosmos no Kioku (PV preview)

Seishun wa Hazukashii (PV preview)

Team Kinect CM

  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love the Matsui duo song... I hope they continue or make it an unofficial unit to become official lol. They should move forward with it's idea of a rip off of Wink, even more I'll love them!

Anonymous said...

"MELOS no Michi will be following a new set of rules now to comply with AKB48 (and SKE48 too for that matter) management. I will tell you more on that later. But for now I'll just tell you that they have direct links to my blog. I am allowed to link the previews however, so that is what I'll do." --- ????

Unknown said...

^ I'll write a post about that later. But lets just say for now that AKB management emailed me.