Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

12 May 2011

Ushikubo Sara, Yamaguchi Nau, Ninomiya Yuka to Graduate


11th gen AKB48 Kenkyuusei Ushikubo Sara and Yamaguchi Nau have announced that they will be officially withdrawing from the group on 19 June 2011, and 2nd Gen SDN48 member Ninomiya Yuka will be graduating today.

Sara and Nau's graduations were announced through the official AKB48 blog and no official reasons were given for their graduation. Yuka announced her own graduation during the SDN48 show on the same day. She left as she hopes to pursue a career in theater.

It is part and parcel for Kenkyuuseis to withdraw from AKB48. I have to admit I've never taken that much notice of the two girls which makes me feel a little guilty now. I did like Sara somewhat, but I didn't watch enough Kenkyuusei LODs to get attached to her.

On the flip side, I'm still feeling a little upset about Ninomiya Yuka (aka Yukapo)'s graduation. I was taken completely aback upon finding out. Yukapo was my SDN48 oshimen so I took it somewhat hard. She had changed her blog URL just a week or so before and I thought that it was perhaps a good sign her management was doing something. I never expected the graduation!

I left a comment to congratulate Yukapo on her graduation, telling her to work hard and that i'm happy for her and would support her no matter what, but when I was writing that message I was, in fact, feeling really terrible. I had been looking forward to her coming to Singapore for an SDN48 show. Some things aren't meant to happen, huh.

I wish the best of luck to the three girls for their future endeavours!

No comments: