Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

26 August 2011

SKE48 Matsushita Yui to graduate in September


Just announced this evening at the Team S performance today, SKE48 Team S's Matsushita Yui will be graduating at the end of September.

Back in January 2010, more than a year and a half ago, Yuimin injured both her ankles with osteochondritis dissecans. She left SKE48 temporarily to undergo an operation in April 2010 and at least 10 months of rehabilitation afterwards.

Things started to look up when she made a surprise appearance in July 2010 at SKE48's Best 30 2010 concert, though still wheelchair bound at that time. Starting earlier this year she started to go back into SKE48's TV and radio shows but has not resumed theater performances yet. Everyone was expecting her to get back to the stage soon.

However her injury was not able to heal in time. Yuimin will need another operation to remove the bolt in her leg. The rehabilitation for that operation will take years. And thus she has decided to fully graduate from SKE48.

This news just saddens me. Yuimin is one of my well liked members in SKE. Like I mentioned earlier I was totally expecting her to come back to SKE completely. Yuimin is not the first OOO48 member to leave due to an injury, Saeki Mika from the old Team B and Naruse Risa from the old Team K had also left both because of an injury to the leg.

Lets all wish Yuimin a speedy recovery and success in her future.

Matsushita Yui Graduation Announcement: http://www.ske48.co.jp/blog/?writer=matsushita_yui
Translated by Kieyuku
(please be forgiving if there are mistakes)

"Thank You"

I have something to inform everyone.

Announced in today's Team S performance,
I, Matsushita Yui, will be graduating from SKE48 in September.

For such a sudden announcement, I am truly sorry...

Before this announcement was made
I thought a lot, and also discussed a lot with my family and agency.

To all the fans who were waiting for my return,
I feel truly and deeply sorry.

During handshake sessions,
people who said "we'll be waiting",
made me really happy.

Even though I rested for so long
There were people who were waiting
It really became my support

Thank you very much!

But I hope that you understand
this is not a graduation that looks backwards.

This graduation is to me, a new start.

Even though I am graduating,
I love all the fans, all of SKE, and all of the staff!!

Thank you for giving so much support to me
I am grateful.

In the coming month I'll be graduating,
but for the handshake sessions that have been decided,
I will participate in all of them
Please take care of me until the very end.

No comments: