Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

04 March 2014

NMB48 Kenkyuusei Nakagawa Hiromi Announces Graduation


On March 3rd, NMB48 Kenkyuusei Nakagawa Hiromi has announced her graduation from NMB48. She decided to go to vocational school and follow a different path in life. Her graduation show will be on March 13th and her last activity will be a handshake event on March 15th.

Nakagawa Hiromi joined NMB48 in mid-2011 as part of the 2nd Generation. Unfortunately she was never promoted, so after being a Kenkyuusei for more than two and a half years she now decided to leave.


Nakagawa Hiromi's graduation announcement
Original Message
I, Nakagawa Hiromi, will graduate from NMB48.
In the two and a half years since joining NMB48 I have seen the work of people supporting those on stage and became fascinated by it. The wish to learn about this awakened in me.
The things I have made my goal the whole time were: being promoted to a team, and doing away/abroad shows (note: referring to shows at the theaters of the other 48groups) with my beloved Kenkyuusei members. My feelings towards these two goals were by no means a lie.
I also felt that my feelings towards these goals were growing every day with your support. That is why I have also thought that it might somehow be possible to pursue two things at the same time: my goals I have continously chased until now, and my want to follow a new path. But I thought that by doing so I would end up doing both things half-heartedly. This I did not want to happen. As a result of thinking as well as I could about my future and about what I want to do, I chose the way of going to a vocational school from April on and graduating NMB48.
To all those who supported me this whole time: thank you for cheering for someone like me all the time.
For me, the members and the two and a half years I have spent with you all are a big treasure. I want to make use of all those things I have learnt in NMB48 and to advance on a new path looking forward. 
I would be happy if you pushed my back.
Thank you so, so much for everything until now.

No comments: