Welcome to MELOS no Michi
an information and news blog dedicated to covering the latest news for: AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48, JKT48

.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ORqRZJStNR8/U-oJA1EpUwI/AAAAAAAABVw/n5GnQcYJz-U/s1600/baitoakb.png
AKB48 Is Looking for a Part-Time Member
Following OtonaAKB, AKB48 came up with a new form of temporary membership: part-time idol. Find out more about this new project here.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NLqZ1JpXrV8/U-OKjnt0UbI/AAAAAAAABVE/2MglP_Vq5vw/s1600/team8.jpg
AKB48 Team 8 Makes Theater Debut
AKB48 Team 8 performed its first theater show on August 5. Get more information about the shonichi performance here!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3ep-niMXl0o/U7wOG6n5NVI/AAAAAAAABO8/qHE1UGRXbsI/s1600/ske7thaudition.png
SKE48 Announces 7th Generation Auditions
SKE48 is looking for new members and this time the fans will be part of the decision about who joins the group!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fzI9Ea3WPtk/U5SB_iN9kuI/AAAAAAAABMc/RjaZKG4hnbc/s1600/election2014.jpg
AKB48 37th Single Senbatsu Election - Final Results
AKB48 held its election for the 6th time and for the 1st time Watanabe Mayu won it. Check out the full results here!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-VZDt9IAE_Jo/U1fp17gN24I/AAAAAAAABGY/zjjtNNv8Y-A/s1600/calculationmethod.jpg
Details on the AKB48 Group Pennant Race
The AKB48 Group teams will compete against each other in a new event, the AKB48 Group Pennant Race. Points will be awarded based on theater ticket applications, theater version handshake ticket sales and sousenkyo votes.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next

27 June 2014

NMB48 Yogi Keira Announces Graduation


On June 24th, NMB48 Team N member Yogi Keira announced her graduation because she wants to focus on her studies. Her graduation show will be on July 2nd.

Keira joined NMB48 in 2011 as youngest member of the 2nd Generation. She became an original member of Team M when it was formed in early 2012 and was shuffled to Team N during the Dai Sokaku Matsuri. She made NMB48 senbatsu four times, for [Oh My God!], [Junjou U-19], [Bokura no Eureka] and [Kamonegikkusu].


Yogi Keira's Message
Original Message
I, Yogi Keira will graduate NMB48.
I passed the NMB48 audition and joined as 2nd Generation member when I was in my 6th year of elementary school.
Right after joining I was chosen as senbatsu member for the 2nd single "Oh My God!" and also for the following single and then Team M was formed and I could be active as a team member.
I could also do a lot of different work and was able to participate at many concerts, I really, really had a fulfilling time everyday.
But I also had stuff to think about, now I am a third year junior high student which means I am an exam student (note: meaning she has to take high school entrance exams this school year). Thinking about my future I felt that I want to become able to speak English and I also want to study abroad.
I feel like balancing school and work would be a difficult thing in this case. So I consulted with various people and thought about it and in the end I chose this way of graduation because I have to decide my life for myself.
But I haven't given up on my dream of becoming a hollywood actress so I will do my best to become a great hollywood actress in the future!
Everyone, thank you so much for supporting me all this time. All those who supported me and all members who worked together with me, I really love you. My remaining time in NMB48 is short but please support me!

No comments: